Adult Dry Dog Food with Protein 22 lb.Bag By CRAVE
- Contains one (1) 22 lb. bag of CRAVE High Protein Adult Grain Free With Protein from Chicken
- Natural Adult Dry Dog Food Plus Vitamins, Minerals, and Other Nutrients
- CRAVE™ recipes are always crafted with real, high-quality animal protein, the full meaty flavor dogs love and no grains.
- High protein: Made with 34% protein, to support a strong, lean body
- Grain free with carbohydrate sources like peas for energy
- Crafted with quality ingredients: NO chicken by-product meal, NO corn, wheat, or soy protein,
- and NO artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Protein-rich recipe complete with the quality nutrients your dog needs
- Feed your breed: Ideal as both large and small breed dog food,
- CRAVE’s healthy Adult Dry Dog Food formula is perfect for your dog’s dietary needs, no matter their size
- Real meat is our first ingredient. Wolves and modern dogs thrive on a diet of high quality animal protein
Best food I have found for my dogs.I had my dogs previously on a Tractor Supply Brand dog food and my Great Pyrenees was losing weight and her fur. I thought it was something else so I took her to the vet to be checked out and everything came back normal. I finally decided that I should switch foods and see if that would help. Well I tried the Crave brand dog food after seeing it in Walmart and reading online about it, and low and behold her fur came back along with her weight. I highly recommend this brand of food for your furbabies.
Good foodThe American Bulldog likes food … a lot. He could eat all day — including this food. The Bichon is picky (ask people who have them. They will just not eat if they don’t like the food selections.) Anyway, the Bichon LOVES the Crave fish variety. He is more partial to chicken I cook. Maybe he’ll warm up to this in time. Maybe not. With bulldog in the house no food goes to waste. But if you have a picky eater, they might want you to get out the Instant Pot and make them some chicken instead. 🙂 sigh. 🙂
Flavor & ValueI have been feeding Crave dry dog food to my beloved dog family for many years. The chicken is good; the venison & lamb is better (so the dogs say). But, the value at Sam’s is so significant that my dogs agree to eat chicken to save some money (that can then be contributed to grain-free treats)!
Overall, my dogs devour either flavor! While we would love to be able to get the venison/lamb formula at Sam’s, we will continue getting the value, nutrition & flavor my doggy children “Crave” & deserve!
My dog loves Crave 🙂Great dog food! We feed our dog either the chicken flavor or beef flavor and has never had a stomach issue.
The only downside is that often times not all bag sizes are available.
Other than that, great food!
Picky pet approvedMy cocker spaniel is very picky and she just loves this crave chicken blend
Our pups are happy!!My 5 picky chihuahuas love this food!! I changed food due to a couple of them having skin issues, and so far so good with Crave!!!
I’ll be buying this from now on.My fur baby loves this food
CarolynDog likes it, and he has more energy and a shiner coat
Excellent Dog FoodI bought this dog food for my neighbor’s dog who loves to come visit. We love her and she seems to love this stuff. Has a beautiful coat.
Used to be great. But they changed the formula.My dog was born with a severe allergy to lentils and digestive problems. It took months, but I was thrilled to finally find this food that he could eat and keep down once he was an adult. Up until then, I could only feed him potatoes with vitamins, so this was great.
BUT when I received the last bag, my dog started getting severely sick again and losing hair. I checked here but didn’t see anything different in the ingredients. I went to the Crave website and found out that they now include lentils in this food. Even for dogs who can tolerate lentils, they are not necessary in any way. I am severely disappointed and now have to find a new food for him… for now it’s back to potatoes. Thanks a lot, CRAVE.