Safety Baby Gate Toddleroo by North States Natural Wood Quick-Fit Oval Mesh , 26.5″-42″ Wide, Easy to Use
- Use Between Rooms, Doorways or Hallways
- Made of Natural Wood and White Mesh
- Easy-to-install pressure mount baby gate
- Expands to fit openings 26.5” to 42” wide
- Completely assembled for immediate use
- Quick-Fit mechanism is designed to take the frustration out of installation
- High-density ratchet system ‘clicks’ the gate in place for a custom fit
- Sturdy hardwood frame surrounds stylish oval mesh panels
Installation Instructions: No tools required. Place safety baby gate on the floor and expand in the opening. Be sure to adhere the wall cups (door sockets) to the opening wall or surface where the four bumpers touch. NOTE: Be sure to place the gate so the locking bar is on the side of the gate that will be away from the child. Hold the panels firmly together at the top of the gate so that the panels are unable to move. Pull the locking bar up 2 to 3 clicks and then lock down into place.
This should put pressure on the 4 rubber bumpers holding the gate in place. If the gate is loose in the opening, pull up 1 more click until you get a good solid fit in the opening. If the gate is too tight in the opening, do not force the locking bar down. This could put too much pressure on the gate, causing damage to your opening, the gate or both. (The locking bar should have a slight bow.) However, if the bow is too large, simply lift up on the locking bar and press the white button on the latch to reduce the width of the gate.
To open the gate, simply lift up on the locking bar and remove the gate from the opening.
Care and Maintenance: To clean: Wipe with a clean, soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners. Always keep the rubber bumpers clean.