Restored Brother MFC-L2717DW Compact Laser All-in-One, Wireless Connectivity and Duplex Printing (Refurbished)
- Brother MFC-L2717DW Fast printing and copying. Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 34ppm(1) and produce professional output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Flexible paper handling. Features an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Plus, a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes, labels or thicker media.
- Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Offers an up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of “scan to” functions including: E-mail, file, image, OCR and SharePoint (PC).
- Brother MFC-L2717DW Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Value Print up to an extra 500 pages(2) with in box toner cartridge of 1,200 pages.
- Convenient mobile device printing & scanning. Print from your mobile device via(3): AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct and Mopria. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app.
- Easily produce two-sided output. Print professional two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing. This feature helps to reduce paper use and saves money.
- At your side support. 2 year limited warranty and free online or live chat support for the life of your product
- .Connect and print your way. Works with Alexa Print for voice activated printing or choose from versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Disclaimers: (1) Based on competing in-class monochrome laser printers under $300. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 12/11/2018. Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required. (2) Requires connection to a wireless network. (3) Requires connection to a wireless network.
- This product may not have been manufacturer certified but has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned.
- Fully functional product in Like New Condition that may or may not have minor cosmetic defects, blemishes, dents, scratches when held approximately 12 inches away or less
- This product includes all accessories that will be compatible and fully functional but may not be original. Packaging may be generic
- This product may be returned within 90 days for free return or replacement if you are not satisfied
- Brother MFC-L2717DW Battery capacity exceeds 80% capacity relative to its new equivalent
Love itGreat printer, it works perfectly and I like that it was factory refurbished which made it a little cheaper and I’m glad someone sent it back instead of tossing it! It also comes with a toner cartridge which is fantastic, I wasn’t sure so I bought one anyway and now I have an extra one. The printer is pretty hefty, but the efficiency is worth the size.
AccountantPrinter work Great , We are happy with Printer ,
In your Home if you have 2 WIFI make sure connect same WIFI to Printer to that have all your connection otherwise with different WIFI you will not see WIFI printer
Excellent ValueAwesome printer! It was incredibly easy to set up and download the drivers. I’ve been printing, scanning, and copying with it for a few weeks and it’s flawless. Amazing value for what you get.
Excellent performance at a great price.Excellent performance at an incredibly low price. Every function works flawlessly.
My perspective: 70 year old semi- retired attorney. When I first opened my office in ’77. an IBM Selectric and carbon paper were state of the art. Later dot matrix and then ink jet printers. To have a laser quality printer, copier and scanner in one compact unit is perfect. We used the same multi function Brother laser printer in our office all through the 2000s til now. The Brother printer/copier we replaced was 14 years old and used daily. The Brother never failed and could handle even large print/copy tasks.
BrotherEasy to set up, hope it lasts a long time,
Works great. Easy to set up
Easy setup, Cheap Multifunction printer.Set up was super easy, I added to my wifi network, and then assigned a static IP to the printer on the router. Next I downloaded the driver and chose installation option for network install, piece of cake. Took maybe 15mins.
Quit working as soon as the warranty endedThe printer worked great just long enough to make it out of the warranty period. While I had replaced the toner before with no problem, this time it will not recognize the new toner cartridge. I tried 2 different ones, and I tried replacing the whole drum. I’m very disappointed.
prints with markIt prints with a black stripe on the edge of every page.
Its too difficult attach with laptop