Modern Rolling TV Stand
- 1.Universal tv cart on wheels: our mobile tv cart fits most 23″ 32″ 40″ 42″ 46″ 47″ 50″ 55″ plasma, lcd, led, flat screen and curved tvs weighing up to 55 lbs. this rolling tv cart fits vesa 100×100, 200×100, 200×200, 300×200, 300×300, 400×200, 400×300, 400x400mm.
- 2.Height adjustable tray: comes with a sturdy media shelf to hold your laptop, dvd player or gaming devices. distance from the floor to the av shelf is from 12″ to 24″. the wall mount plate can also be adjusted and you can easily choose the height you prefer to customize your viewing experience.、
- 3.Highly compatible: convenient for moving your tv around at home or in the office, our tv stand meets your different needs. effortlessly move your tv from the living room to the bedroom. perfect for commercial use in shopping malls, offices, conference rooms, trade shows, hotels and more.
- 4.Tidy cable management: our built-in wire management solution in the metal column allows you to simply organize and conceal the wires and cables in back of the stand. also enables you to hide the cords without going through the wall and making holes.
- 5.Robust and stylish design: this tv cart stand with a 20. 8”x15. 7” base and four wheels featuring locking casters allows easy movability or stationary use when desired to ensure durability and added stability.
- 1x Mobile Rolling TV Stand
- 1x Mounting Hardware
- Material:Alloy Steel
- Type: TV Cart,TV Stand , Rolling TV Stand , Mobile TV Cart
- TV Size: 55 Inches
- Color: Black
- Minimum Compatible Size: 23 Inches
- Compatible Devices: Televisions
Sturdy TV standI’ve used it for two weeks. It works well with my 55 inches TV. The material is good and the wheels can be locked to ensure the stability. Easy to install. There is a panel and I used it for putting remoter and projector. Like this product a lot.
Flexibility to move a TV.This stand was originally purchased to hold an older bigger screen TV. The purchase of this cart was an attempt to have a TV in the room I was in. It worked. I liked the flexibility so much that the TV is still on the cart and is being moved between a home office and a guest bedroom.
Joseph and Jenna
Great sturdy TV cartThis is awesome and just what I need to move tv from inside to outside. Sturdy and quick to assemble.Would love for company to contact me so I can purchase the piece that connects the tray to the pole. I screwed the screw in too far and it snapped. Thanks
Install pointers. Decent pieces for the moneyAfter reading certain reviews I was skeptical as to the workmanship quality of this product. It turned out fine. Let’s cover a couple of major points that worries me. First the fact that the tv slides down, well if you put the small black plastic piece provided between the pole and the fastener like it shows in the instructions, your tv is not going anywhere. Second the thread are not good so the pieces don’t fit bla bla bla. Well on this one, this is my experience. I put the pieces together by hand, meaning tighten all the pieces initially by hand and most of them will go all the way then all you have to do is tighten a bit more with the tools provided. A word of advice, no need to over Tighten, regular tightening will suffice and these are not full blown iron metal pieces, you will damage them if you exert too much pressure when you tighten. When it comes to the two main pole you have to be careful screw then together slowly, if you hit a resistance early on DON’T FORCE IT. Undo and redo. Keep in mind that the grooves have to come together then it is smooth sailing so make sure the poles are strait when you try to screw them together and not at a weird angle. Other than that all was easy to assemble just pay attention to the instructions and the positioning of the pieces. The cart rolls smoothly and so far no complains. By the way you might need and extension if your tv power cord is short and you want hide the cords all the way down, use extensions with thin extremities as they have to go through the pole. As a disclaimer, I did not install the plate (dvd or computer holder) in the middle as I did not need it.
Can’t change vertical angle, otherwise it’s a goodFirst of all this TV mount matches any TV, but for my Samsung, thickest screws required, and in the set there are five sets of screws… thinnest for small monitors, medium and thickest. Thickest fits the thread of my Samsung TV just fine, but one length is too long and another is too short, basically too long is the only option even with spacers, TV is not tight, but holds just fine. All parts are metal. Wheels are similar to rollerblade wheels with thick rubber, not like chair. Yep, no vertical angle adjustment, facing straight forwards, but unofficially you can use extra spacers and long screws to set a small the angle. Shelf can be mounted on different heights with holes available from middle to bottom. TV can slide up to very top and down to very bottom, holding bracket is full metal loop with stop screw, seems like sturdy.
Very sturdy and well madeI love the fact that all you had to do for the base was screw on the wheels. All the parts were there and the assembly was very easy. I mounted a 55″ TV on this . The stand is VERY stable, sturdy and it rolls easy.
My tv can now follow me outsideThe instructions were easy to understand. I was able to assemble it fairly quickly. My tv feels very secure connected to the mount. It maneuvers well around the house. Love it
It’s easy to assemble and the height is very goodI used it to mount a 50″ TV. for temporary use and mobility. I may keep using in place of mounting it on the wall. I like it and its a def 5m star rating from me.
Didn’t come with screws that fit mounting bracket for my tvI have a 32 in tv and none of the screws worked to mount the brackets. I had to buy a separate nut and bolt kit to find the right screws. The instructions aren’t exactly easy to understand either.
Worth ItI like the minimalism of this as I that is what I wanted for the tv in my bedroom.extra stand to hold my Laptop or whatever I want it to hold.It’s very sturdy. It’s easy to move around and looks nice in my room.