Epson XP-5100 Expression Home Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
- Save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing more time for you to be productive
- Create high-quality, personalized projects quickly with fast print speeds up to 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm (color)
- Reload paper less often with a 150-sheet-capacity tray you can print stacks of documents
- Print, copy or scan quickly and easily using the 2.4″ color LCD it’s all at your fingertips
- Easy mobile printing from your iPad®, iPhone®, or Android tablet or smartphone1; no network required with Wi-Fi Direct®3
Epson XP-5100 Specifications:
- Weight: 12.1 Pounds
- B&W Print Speed: 14 pages per minute
- Compatible Ink Cartridges: Epson 220 series
- Color Print Speed: 7.5 pages per minute
- Electronics Condition: New
- Electronics Features: Copier, Printer, Scan to Mobile Device,
- LCD Display, Automatic Off, Flatbed Design, Automatic 2-Sided Printing
- Operating System Compatibility: Microsoft Windows, macOS
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 1200 (Black and White), 4800 x 1200 (Color)
- Connection Types: MicroSD, USB, miniSD, SD
- Wireless Technology: Wi-Fi
- Printer Ink Color: Multiple Colors
- Compatible With: Up to 8.5″ x 47.2″ Documents
- Battery: No Battery Used
Its Just The Beginning!Im Enjoying My Printer! Greatly Appreciated For Asking!
GREAT BANG FOR YOUR BUCKSThis printer is a basic personal home machine. My family uses Apple Computer products only and Epson printers and scanners only. My previous model that stlll works could print on CD’s
epson xp 5100great printer, but uses too much ink too fast, if u print a lot, not worth it, my cheaper printer ink lasted me 6 months, ive had this printer not even 3 weeks printed maybe 10 pages. n my ink is low
Terrible product, DO NOT BUY THIS TERRIBLE PRINTERThe worst printer and company to ever deal with. Junk third rate garbage printers that fall apart. Had to replace mine after one week and then received a refurbished printer very quickly. They are great at replacing, but who wants to do that when all you want to do is print labels for your online business. Eight months later it stopped recognizing the ink and I threw it in the trash. Garbage, Walmart has to stop selling these inferior garbage products; it’s affecting my already low opinion of them.
don’t botherThe first few times I used this, it seemed great. I print a few pages every month.
The next time I used it, if refused to print, requiring new ink and alignments cleaning and testing and scans.
The next time time, it required so many head cleanings that it ran my color ink out, requiring color ink to print black and white. I’ve never printed in color, but yet my color is empty?
I’ve spent more on ink to print about 20 pages, than I spent on the actual printer! (that came with ink)
If you are OK going out to buying ink every time, before you try to print a page, then, this is the machine for you. But if you just want to be able to just randomly print a page out, don’t get this one….
I wish I’d have returned it…
bought it quite a few months ago, finally it ran out of ink for the first time but no new ink cartridge would work. I purchased the name brand Epson ink and it will not work at all. it does not recognize the cartridge even though it’s their brand and the right number. Be very cautious buying this printer when you run out of ink and you might just need to buy a new printer like I did.
Worst printer I have ever owned. I got this because of the decent reviews and cheap price. We printed a few pages after getting it and it seemed ok but ran out of ink after maybe 20 pages. I thought we’ll maybe it was just the cartridges it came with weren’t very full and ordered some more. I rarely print. It’s just used for the occasional school or work form ect. I’ve only had this for 4 months. Printed less than 50 pages total and it’s out of ink again and it does not print correctly at all. Only half the page prints sometimes, only green prints sometimes. If it actually manages to print a full page it looks terrible.
I am going to see if Walmart will take it back, it’s a complete waste of money.
Sad thing to call it a printerI am not happy with this printer. It does not print clearly and uses up all the ink really fast. I went through the black ink in just a few pages and when I replaced it the ink cartridge was hardly used when it started printing very poorly. I had to trade it out for another cartridge which is not printing well either. When I tried cleaning the heads, they cleared out all my color ink so I was forced to replace those as well. Not a good purchase at all. I am not happy
Not happyI purchased this printer, when the original in cartridge needed to be replaced is when I started having problems. I first replaced the black in because all other colors still had ink, wouldn’t print. I replaced the colored ink and still not printing.
DONT DO ITi have never had such a horrible printer. inks dont last unless you buy the xxl. it constantly says it has no paper in it. every week i have to open it all up and clean the wheels