Cleaning Tool Kit ORFELD Pet Grooming Brush for Vacuum Cleaners, Circular Intake Channel (Stick Vacuums Canister Vacuums Attachment)
ORFELD Pet Grooming and Shedding Vacuum Attachment Cleaning Tool Kit
For Dogs and Cats of All Sizes & Ages
In this kit, you get everything you need: the Grooming Tool, and a 49” Extension Hose with Universal Adapter. Check out the short video at the top of the page to see how easy it is to use.
Easy to Use – Universal Adapter Means It Works for Almost Every Brand of Vacuum
- The ORFELD Grooming Kit fits any vacuum cleaner with a circular intake channel, making it nearly universal and adaptable for attaching to most vacuum units, including models of Shark, Dyson, Hoover, Bissell, Shop-Vac, Kirby, and Rainbow. Filament might not work with machines that have triangular or other non-circular intake channels.
- Before ordering our ORFELD Grooming Kit, please double check if your vacuum clear has a circular intake channel. For best results, make sure the connection between the ORFELD and your vacuum is tight and secure.
- Furthermore, the inner diameter of the Connector (the part that attaches from ORFELD to your vacuum) has an inner diameter of 13/16″. The outer diameter varies to fit any size between 1 3/8″ and 1 3/4″. The Adapter located on the hose has an inner diameter that varies to fit any size from 1″ to 1 5/8″ and an outer diameter of 2 1/8″ formation.
Use the ORFELD Grooming Kit to Make Cleaning & Grooming Quick and Easy
- For Dogs and Cats of All Sizes & Ages
- Use with Upholstery and Furniture
- Choose the Comb that Fits Your Needs
- Manufacturer: ORFELD Tech
- Brand: ORFELD
- Product Dimensions: 3.62 x 6.37 x 11.02 inches
- Package Weight: 1.4 ounces
- Color: Black & Grey
- Material: Plastic
- Hair Type: All
- Animal Type: Dogs, Cats, Rabbits
- Product Benefits: Undercoat Removal
What You Get:
- 1 * ORFELD Grooming Tool
- 1 * Universal Adapter
- 1 * 49″ Reinforced Extension Hose
10 in stock
JUST GET IT!If you¡¯re thinking about getting this, just do it. Honestly saves so much time and hassle. My dog sheds like CRAZY! & I¡¯m allergic to dogs (ironic I know) so I need to make sure he¡¯s groomed well to avoid making my allergies worse than they are. Brushing my gsd was such a mission and so messy bc his hairs would just fly everywhere. This product is amazing! My shark isn¡¯t too loud so the noise doesn¡¯t bother him, but definitely gradually get your dog comfortable with the noise of the vacuum to make your life easier.
Necessary for shedding seasonThis creation is a life saver. If you have a fluffy hound like me, I highly recommend this purchase especially when it¡¯s shedding season. My hound is a fur producing machine and I find remnants of her everywhere. $20 seems like a deal in order to alleviate some extra cleaning around the house.I own a shark lift away vacuum and at first it does seem like it¡¯s not compatible. Have some patience and reference YouTube videos. You¡¯ll have to unscrew it and lock into place (on both sides).
Works as describedOur Lab is full grown now and she sheds enough hair in the spring to carpet a large house! I have to vacuum the dog run there’s so much hair.This item works really well at combing the loose hair off once the dog gets used to it. Once she did get used to it she seemed to actually enjoy it.
Must have!This is a must have and something I wish I had gotten years ago! I have a yellow lab who is constantly shedding year round. It¡¯s such a pain to use a brush that you continuously have to pull the hair out of with each swipe. This tool is amazing and I love how it easily sucks the hair right out of the comb with the push of a button. A must have for every dog owner!
NiceCool gadget. I couldn¡¯t figure out how to attach it to my vacuum (I have a meile Olympus) but it functioned fine just sitting in the hose. I just had to be careful that I didn¡¯t pull it out of the hose tube!I have a husky/golden and I HATE how I get covered with hair when I brush him. This thing kept the hair from flying all over the place and brushed him out really well (I typically use a furminator). I will be trying it out using my shop vac and will update if that worked any better!
Awesome, yet.Very useful tool, does the job it is set to do, and does with really well. May want a side brush to collect some finer hair for smooth looking coat like a board hair brush or something like that but this thing clears the barnacles right off.Complaints:Would ad a swivle joint to the coupling socket, for no hose tangling while chasing your loved ones to use this fantastic tool. If not that then maybe a foot more of hose so the tension buildup won’t kink as easily. Also should come with a how to for cleaning maintenance. It does collect dust from the coat if your pup’s or cats go outside as well and it will collect within the hose, simple enough. Just a plush rag, light spray with some diluted dish soap and place over hose with no folds and use shower curtain rack or similar non pointed stick, (pool cue, ECT) to plunge cloth through with twisting motion to gather dust collected within ribblets of hose more effectively. And boom clean machine. Don’t use on wet animals. I’m sure most would know but for the daring folks. This will not sustain that pull.
Thomas O. Moody
Great tool but needs better adaptors.The tool works great. I had to make an adaptor using a 1.5″ PVC kitchen drain extender to connect it to my shark vacuum. Cheap and efficient. I recommend this to anyone with a long hair shedding pet.
Works great, would recommendThis product works very well for our Chocolate Golden Retriever mix. Instead of brushing and putting fur into bag many many times, you just pull the button on this and it goes into the vacuum. Very nice.
Good qualityDidn’t work for my application but tools were well made
There was not a chance for this item to work. Basically, you’re scraping the fur off hoping it will be vacuumed up. Not a stroke of the tool worked. I will be returning it.