Chef Knif Professional – 3.9′ Paring Knife
- Easy Slice & Dice: The silver-colored blade design, with an embossed ledge, prevents food from holding onto the blade. Your prep time will no longer be distracted by removing sliced food stuck to your paring knife. The nonstick quality also makes cleaning quick and easy!
- Workhorse: Our razor-sharp stainless steel blade is designed to make cutting, chopping, slicing, and dicing much easier than heavy, clunky alternatives. You can count on our blades to effortlessly cut through vegetables, fruit, nuts, herbs, fish, poultry, and meat.
- Premium Quality: Our knives are crafted from Food Grade Stainless Steel (3Cr13) which gives them exceptional hardness, good edge retention, high wear, and corrosion resistance, and they are extremely easy to sharpen. The ergonomic and grippy handle is made from Premium Polypropylene that will keep the knife hygenic.
- BUILT TO LAST – With a 2-year unconditional warranty, Gourmet Easy knives are virtually unbreakable – or your money back! The ergonomic and grippy handle is made from premium polypropylene to keep the knife hygenic. The best chef knife for kitchen!
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Easy to clean small and big knife. Chef knife professional that can easily clean by simply rinsing it to the water or put in dishwasher.
Nice lightweight knifeSharp nicely packaged light weight knife. Works wonderfully on cutting veggies, smooth easy cuts requiring very little force. Easily cleaned with zero tarnishing.
Very convenientVery sharp knife, good for all small items like bread, veggies, and cheese. I use it every day without any trouble and I want to buy more knives like that, very convenient.
This is my new favorite knife.This Chef Knife is one of the most useful tools in my kitchen. It is very sharp and can be used for nearly anything. I use it to slice super thin tomato slices, cutting meats and cheeses, and so much more. This is my new favorite knife. It’s sturdy, sharp, and works well for most everything.
Looks niceGood small kitchen knife. Easy to grip. It came in a nice box that makes it seem fancy so would make a good gift.
Really well made. Perfectly weighted to not great unnecessary fatigue, but not so light as to feel flimsy or unsturdy. Very sharp right out of the box. Great knife for chopping vegetables or raw meat. I wouldn’t use it for heavy duty tasks like opening coconuts, but it is my go to chef blade for most other projects.
Very SharpI love my new paring knife. It is super sharp and has a nice handle to hold. I should have bought it sooner.
Well made knifeVery well made knife. Lightweight and sharp. I would say this is a medium size knife.
Nice quality knifeBeen looking for a good quality medium size knife. This one is perfect for my needs. It is light weight, very sharp and passed my tomato slicing test with flying colors.
Sharp and easySharp blade, easy to clean, comes with a safety tip fo make sure no one gets cut accidentally. Sliced through a tomato without having to saw. Easily diced onions and other vegetables. Handle is just the right size for my small hands.
Good paring knifeThis knife is a good weight, easy to hold onto and use. This is my new go to knife in the kitchen.