Canon PIXMA TS202 Inkjet Printer 2319C002
- Quickly refill paper with the dedicated Rear paper feed
- Hybrid ink system for detailed documents and photos
- With Automatic power on/off your printer will turn on when you need it and off when you don’t!
- Use Quiet mode to reduce printer noise when you are worried about disturbing others
- Print quickly and easily with High-speed USB
- Print 4″x6″ borderless photos with ease
- With a great Compact size, the Canon PIXMA TS202 fits almost anywhere.
- The Canon PIXMA TS202 is an Energy Star certified printer.
- OS compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1; Mac 6 Mac OS X v10.10.5, macOS v10.12 (Sierra)
- Ink compatibility: Ink tank & fill volume PGI 246 black: 8.9 ml (Std.), 12.0 ml (XL), CLI 246 color: 9.0 ml (Std.), 13.0 ml (XL), PGI 243 black: 5.6 ml (Std.), CLI 244 color 6.2 ml (Std.)
- Includes setup CD, full set of ink cartridges & power cord
Canon PIXMA TS202 Specifications:
- Print Resolution (Up to) Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi*
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″; 5″ x 7″; Letter
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4″ x 6″ / 10 Sheets of 5″ x 7″ Photo Paper
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 70 seconds (Borderless)**; Black: ESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm; Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.8″ (L) x 8.5″ (W) x 4.9″ (H)
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
Very Simple Printer To Set Up And UseIt arrived much earlier than scheduled. It was very easy to set up, however it did not come with the printer usb cable that’s necessary to make it work. It’s a very simple printer that just “prints” which is all I wanted it to do.
Simple basic printer and it works!This printer was easy to set up, all drivers are available for download online; kudos to Canon for that. I see some reviews mention lack of USB cable, but c’mon you can reuse all the cords from your old printer, like I did, and it works. It’s a basic no-frills printer, it only prints and nothing else which is exactly what I wanted.
The printer is lightweight, sleek, minimalistic and looks awesome. Doesn’t take much room at all. What’s more, it works. It replaced an old behemoth of an HP printer that I ended up tossing. It takes 243 black cartridge and 244 color. There is a way to set it up to print with the black cartridge only. Moreover, Canon doesn’t push subscription to their cartridges like HP does. I am very happy with my new Canon Pixma TS202 printer and highly recommend it to anyone. Buy it, you won’t be sorry.
Great price, gets the job done in this pandemicGet quality and great price
A little bit big as you can tell by the set up on my very small desk
Bought my USB printer cable from Amazon for $4 with Prime delivery
Cons- ink cartridges are expensive as the reviews state….YouTube has tutorials on how to refill yourself
Great valueThis unit prints quickly and clearly. Plus, the ink does NOT require a second mortgage.
It does exactly what it claims. I would prefer more capabilities but this printer is a little workhorse.
Meets Expectations (No USB Cable)Luckily I had a USB cable from my dead printer laying around so I didn’t run into any hiccups. Other than that its everything I wanted. Cheap, lightweight, easy to setup. Put the cartridges in and plug it in and windows automatically sets up everything. Press print.
Nothing else even came close to $30 for this amount of value. If leaving out the usb cable is truly what cuts their costs (I doubt it) I’d say go for it and buy it separately if needed.
Great Product/Great ValueI asked for a printer. I got a printer and a good at that. However, I forgot about copy capabilities…just thought it came along with the product. I understand better now. I received which I requested and am exceptionally pleased with this product. Thank You!
works great so far, only issue was that it didn’t come with the printer USB cord, which isn’t too expensive, but would be nice to have a warning of PARTS NOT INCLUDED. Was surprised to find it wasn’t bluetooth/wireless capable at all, but found that actually made setup and use easier compared to other wireless printers I’ve used. Just plug in and print, though I don’t recommend this for printing lots of pages every day, it does have small ink cartridges and may jam if overloaded.
Not compatible with Big Sur or higherUnfortunately Apple hasn’t updated any drivers or implemented software that would run this basic printer using Big Sur 11.6 I tried via hub through wifi but still wouldn’t recognize.
TerribleWorked for 3 months and then it just STOPPED printing no matter what I did to troubleshoot it. Ink is brand new. Don’t be an idiot like me and buy the protection plan so you can return it when it croaks!