Brother MFC-L2730DW Printer Compact Monochrome Laser All-in-One Wireless Connectivity with 2.7inc Color Touchscreen
- Print more, wait less, get more done. Brother MFC-L2730DW Printer Delivers fast print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute(1) for increased efficiency so you can print more, wait less and have more time to focus on your business.
- Multiple printing options meet a variety of needs. The generous 250-sheet capacity adjustable paper tray easily handles letter and legal size paper and helps improve efficiency with less paper refills. The manual feed slot offers professional prints on a variety of papers and sizes including card stock, envelopes and more.
- Streamline your document workflows. Use the 2.7” color touchscreen to easily access Brother Cloud Apps; a free suite of innovative, cloud-based applications designed to meet your document imaging needs, including Scan-to-Office, which converts a hard copy document into an editable text file – Word, Excel, or PowerPoint(3).
- Mobile printing made simple. Enjoy easy, reliable, wireless printing from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet(2) so you can always keep up with your business from virtually anywhere.
- Intuitive Cloud connection. Print-from and scan-to popular cloud services directly from the 2.7” color touchscreen including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote and more(3). Help save time by creating custom shortcuts right on the touchscreen for your most used features and functions.
- Time saving document feeder is engineered for increased productivity. The 50-sheet capacity automatic document feeder helps save time by enabling you to quickly and easily copy, scan and fax multiple page documents.
- Loaded with cost saving features. Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save on paper costs while toner save mode can helps save on toner costs.
- Brother MFC-L2730DW Printer Genuine toner helps provide genuine savings. Brother Genuine high-yield replacement toner delivers up to two times more prints than standard-yield replacement toner cartridges and helps lower your printing costs(4).
- Compact, yet durable and dependable design is perfect for busy offices. Sturdy and robust construction ensures your laser all-in-one printer will keep up with your busy schedule. Compact desk footprint saves on space requirements.
- At your side support. Brother MFC-L2730DW Printer Features a 1-Year Limited Warranty and free online, call or live chat support for the life of your product.
- Brother MFC-L2730DW Printer Connect and print your way. Works with Alexa Print for voice activated printing or choose from versatile connection options with built-in wireless or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface.
- Disclaimers: (1)Based on one-sided printing. Change from default setting required. (2).Requires connection to a wireless network. (3) Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service. (4) TN-760 High-Yield vs. TN-730 Standard-Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard-yield and high-yield cartridges sold separately.
Just what I was looking for.This was just what I was looking for. Two sided printing works most of the time for me and will save some trees. I also love the toner refills. Same kind I was already using.
Excellent !!!A really good buy. Love the touch screen. It actually does do duplex printing, the other reviewer does not know duplex printing is. It also does duplex scanning in the top feeder. I love the ID / Credit card option to print on one side of the page with the 2 on 1 feature. This is very handy!!! I have had a lot of printers, many very expensive ones… and this is the most well thought out one with a lot of features.
Great printer, great price, Walmart delivers!Super easy to set up and start printing. This has been completely trouble free and well worth the money switch from the frustrating HP it replaced. Zero complaints with the Brother printer and it was recommended by my IT team for working remotely.
Perfect little machineSmall multifunction printer. Seems to be the updated MFCL2750. I do not see any difference. I really like the MFCL2750 and so far the MFCL2730 is great. Print is nice and sharp, Duplex Fax, Print and scan. Great small MFC.
Reliable First StepI needed a printer that connects to all my devices. I’ve found this printer works very well with my different computers and tablets. It only took a few minutes to connect them all and I come back later and they’re are all still there. I started to dislike inkjet printer because I could never get to use all of the ink before it would destroy the printer. Hopefully laser won’t go bad.
Good product with a couple of small ticks.I like the brother printers, that’s why I have 3 in my office. The only fault that I have with them is they do not always pickup and envelope for printing and you may have to try several times to get the result you want. Sometimes it will print both sides when you only want one side with no option.
Overall printer is good for printingPrinter is fine for printing. Touch screen is picky. You have to touch required action just perfect for it to recognize your request. You can’t adjust touch screen to an angle that works for you. Top flap that holds documents for scanning does not fold done. This is an issue for us. We roll our other Brother Laser Printer back under our desks when not using. Setting for color density, contrast, etc is hard to find. I still haven’t found it.
Very Good general printer but poor manual feedThe printer interfaces with my Mac and Windows machine very well and there was little effort on my part. It does a great job with standard printing from the main try. What it doesn’t do a good job with is manual feed tray. I was going to use this with printing envelopes and card stock but it doesn’t do either well. The envelopes get off track very easily and I’m getting feed and image quality issues with the card stock. This is with different sized envelopes and card stock.
Toner over very quickMy printer ink is over for just 10 days. Printed only around 70 pages. Not sure it is aside five piece or the printer is like that. Very much unsatisfied.
Insurance Agency OwnerVery disappointed – The unit may be defective. I purchased this for my assistant. She only used it for a couple of weeks and printed approximately 3/4 ream of paper with no graphics – then the OEM ink cartridge that came with the unit ran out of ink. We replaced the ink cartridge with an aftermarket cartridge and the printer is now VERY loud and makes a grinding noise. *Never had an issue with any a/m ink cartridge with other printers and I rely on purchasing a/m ink for the large cost savings. It also frequently disconnects itself from wireless mode.